Monday, November 26, 2012

The Marketing Communication Strategy of Blue Bird Taxi To Maintain Market Leader Position After Using The Highest Tariff (Part 2)


To get a better understanding about this, please start reading from the first post of the series. 


THESIS: The Marketing Communication Strategy of Blue Bird Taxi To Maintain Market Leader Position After Using The Highest Tariff:

--------------------------------------------------------------------

RESEARCH ORIGINALITY STATEMENT

            I, Ferlin Marcini R. Mogot, a student of Post Graduate Program majoring in Marketing Communications with the student ID number of 166.0302.2008, certify that the data in my thesis entitled “The Marketing Communication Strategy of Blue Bird Taxi to Maintain Market Leader Position after Using the Highest Tariff” is authentic.

            If in the future, the manuscript is proven to be a result of plagiarism, I am willing to accept sanction and cancellation of my master’s degree at STIKOM – The London School of Public Relations – Jakarta.


February 28th, 2011




Ferlin M. R. Mogot


ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

            I would like to express my sincere gratitude to all that have helped me in the writing process of this thesis.
1.  To the almighty God for blessing me with the opportunity to further my studies and knowledge by providing me with good health, a well being, all the great things in life and carried me through the difficult times. Hallowed be Thy Name.
2.   To my family including my parents John F. Mogot and Ingrid Wurangian; my brothers, Pierre Mogot and family, Arvin Mogot and family and Rory Mogot. Your care and support is what makes this thesis possible.
3.    To my relatives including all the Mogot family and all the Wurangian family especially my late grandfather Hein Wurangian, may you rest in peace with Jesus Christ. I wish I could’ve been there at your last birthday party.
4.    To all the informant of Blue Bird Group team including Tony Liandouw as the Corporate Image Manager, Kanti Saraswati as the Marketing Communication, Teguh Wijayanto as the Head of Public Relations and Mohammad Dahlan as the taxi driver.
5.    To all the interview respondents including Novitasari, Maria Pulo, Rian Hapsari, Natalia P. and John
6.    To Mr. Victor Siburian as the Head of the Post Graduate Program.
7.    To Mr. B. Sri Tunggul Pannindrya as my Thesis Advisor.
8.   Ibu Prita Kemal Gani, MBA, MCIPR, APR as the Director of STIKOM – The London School of Public Relations – Jakarta
9.    All the staff of Post Graduate Program of LSPR including all my lecturers, panelist, Academic department, Thesis Bureau, Finance department, the Library and all the other departments.
10. To all my classmates including the Acceleration IIIB Honor class, MK IIID class and MK IIIC Honor class.
11. To Google.com, bloggers, online writers and marketing communication studies website.


April 17th, 2011



Ferlin Mogot, M.Si